Sequence Generator Pro (SGPro) will allow for a user to optionally use their own email account to send themselves notifications about the health, progress and status of the current sequence. If you choose to connect your Gmail account to Sequence Generator Pro you will go through a secure process that will link your Gmail account to SGPro. This process is both safe and secure and ensures that SGPro will never be in custody of your actual username and password. Equally as important, it ensures that, should you decide to allow SGPro to access your Gmail account, this linking process will ensure that you know exactly the extent to which SGPro can operate.
Any questions about the consent process or concerns about data privacy should be directed to email@example.com
For this feature, here are the specifics:
- Why SGPro asks for Consent: SGPro will ask for your permission (consent) to access your Gmail account in order to send emails on your behalf. That’s it. SGPro will not be able to read any of your personal data.
- What SGPro does with your Consent: SGPro will use your consent to send pre-formatted messages to other email addresses of your choosing (including yourself). Sample below.
- Data Storage: SGPro does not have access to personal information related to your Gmail account and will not store anything to the local drive or transmit anything remotely. SGPro only has access to a secure “token” that is given to the application when you complete the consent process. This token is stored to the local disk only and never shared or sent anywhere external to the machine to which you installed SGPro. This token allows us to use your Gmail account to send emails that describe the health, progress and status of the current sequence.
- Data Sharing: As stated above, SGPro does not have access to any of your Gmail data and cannot share it. With respect to the “access token” granted to SGPro (with your consent), it is never transmitted or shared with anyone and will remain on the local machine for the entirety of its existence.
- Revoking Consent: At any time, you can use the in-app settings for email notifications to permanently revoke consent. This will ensure that SGPro is no longer able to interact with your Gmail account in any way. The entirety of the process and the resulting consent is always under your control.