Premium Support access can be found within our support forum here. If you are an active subscriber, you are entitled to use this area whenever you need assistance. Premium Support guarantees that your posts will have priority over those found in the public forum. In addition, you will be able to use SGPro to create new issues and automatically attach logs, all from within the app itself. In order to gain access, you will need to link your forum account with your account for the sequencegeneratorpro.com site. If your forum user uses the same email address as the sequencegeneratorpro.com and existed prior to subscription purchase, it has been automatically linked. If your accounts have not been linked, you can link them by:
- You must be logged in before moving on to the next step (refresh this page after login)
- If you haven’t already created an account on our SUPPORT FORUM, go ahead and do that first. If you already have a support forum account, proceed to step 3 (note: clicking links on this page will open a new tab so that you can get back here easily)
- When you’re done creating your new forum account, you will need to activate that account by following the link provided in the email with subject ”[Main Confirm your new account” size=”15px”]. After activating your new support forum account, bring your forum username or email back here and proceed to step 3. Note: If you are having difficulty locating the new account verification email, make sure to check your spam folder. If you are using gmail with categories, the new account verification email may be automatically filed in the “Forums” category.
- Now that you have your forum account username or email, you just need to enter it below and click the Link Accounts button
- You’re all set! You can open new support requests either directly within the forum or directly from within the SGPro app itself. See the “How to open a support request” FAQ below for more detail.