Your subscription allows for up to three simultaneous copies of SGPro to be active at one time (i.e. you can install and run SGPro across up to three different personal computers). That said, you can manage which copies of SGPro are active and inactive so that you can “reclaim” a license activation. For example, if you have used all of your three installs and then buy a new laptop to replace an old one, you can follow these steps to deactivate and “reclaim” the license key that was allocated to the old laptop.
If you still have access to the machine you’d like to deactivate, the easiest way do it is from within SGPro:
- Open SGPro on the machine to deactivate
- Go to the
If you no longer have access to the machine to deactivate (e.g. dead or stolen laptop), you can reclaim the license key activation from the license management area:
- You must be logged in before moving on to the next step (refresh this page after login)
- Navigate to your SGPro license key
- Scroll to the bottom of the license page and find the section
- In the list of activations, find the one that has the name of the machine you want to deactivate
- For the machine to deactivate, click the
That’s it. You’re ready to go! You can now go through the activation process for another machine.