SGPro is not currently compatible with planetary or video cameras and is designed primarily for Deep Space Object capture.
The simple and short answer is “No”. That said, some manufacturers release drivers for their relative focusers that give them the ability to act like absolute focusers. Check with your focuser manufacturer to see.
If your gear was made for astronomy or astrophotography the answer is probably “yes”. SGPro is compatible with most gear from these manufacturers:
- Cameras (CCD, CMOS, Canon DSLRs and Nikon DSLRs)
- Filter wheels
- Camera rotators
- Weather stations and environment monitors
- Observatories (dome and roll-off-roof)
- Automated flat boxes
Here are a few general notes that will help you get an answer:
- SGPro is compatible with almost any equipment that uses the ASCOM standard. Notable exceptions are:
- Video or planetary cameras
- Relative focusers
- Switch devices (coming in 4.0)
- SGPro can control DSLR cameras by Canon and Nikon. Supported Nikon models can be found here.
If you need additional help, please visit our support forum and ask there.