Errors during activation… Why can’t I activate SGPro?
If you are attempting to register SGPro on a new machine and are receiving errors, here are a few things to check:
- Are you are using SGPro 3.1 or older? These versions of SGPro are no longer supported (because it uses a legacy licensing system that we no longer maintain). In order to continue use of SGPro, you will be required to use the new SGPro licensing system (free to you) available in SGPro 2.7 or 3.2 and higher. Your new account and licensing have already been created and are waiting for you to claim them. Please check your Inbox (spam folder too) and locate an email with subject Your New Account Information”]
- License keys are long and are difficult to enter manually. When you login to your account to find your license key, we highly recommend that you use the “COPY” button to get the license code over to SGPro (in SGPro click in the license key field and then Ctrl + V)
- If you are unable to login to view your license:
- If you cannot remember your account username, try to find your email invoice and use the email address it was sent to
- If you cannot remember your password, you can go here to reset it
- If you are out of remaining installs, you will need to deactivate one or more of the other installs before proceeding (or, optionally, upgrade you SGPro license if you need more than 3 simultaneous installs)
- Ensure that you are following these steps when attempting to activate SGPro
If all else fails, contact us at [email protected] and we’ll help you out.