If your gear was made for astronomy or astrophotography the answer is probably “yes”. SGPro is compatible with most gear from these manufacturers:
- Cameras (CCD, CMOS, Canon DSLRs and Nikon DSLRs)
- Filter wheels
- Camera rotators
- Weather stations and environment monitors
- Observatories (dome and roll-off-roof)
- Automated flat boxes
Here are a few general notes that will help you get an answer:
- SGPro is compatible with almost any equipment that uses the ASCOM standard. Notable exceptions are:
- Video or planetary cameras
- Relative focusers
- Switch devices (coming in 4.0)
- SGPro can control DSLR cameras by Canon and Nikon. Supported Nikon models can be found here.
If you need additional help, please visit our support forum and ask there.