Change Log for SGPro (v184.108.40.2062)
- Added a small utility in the external notifications settings to help test your endpoints before starting a sequence.
- SGPro will now send a monitoring event that it is done with shutdown action (previously would just emit the last action it performed).
- Any previous timed events are now cleared when SGPro is waiting for safe conditions to restart the sequence.
- Dragging in order to draw the Select to Zoom box no longer leaves a trail of rectangles behind it.
- Dragging in order to draw the Select to Zoom box is no longer painfully slow.
- Fix an issue where some utility windows could only be opened one time until SGPro restart.
- Fixed a bug where SGPro could cause GNS to alarm erroneously.
- Fixed an issue where backlash compensation might attempt to move the focusers position below zero.
- Fixed an issue where older ASCOM rotator drivers would fail when a request was made to move to a mechanical PA.
- Fixed layout for the backlash compensation settings dialog.
- Version 220.127.116.112
- File Size 56.27 MB
- Released On January 22, 2022