Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1998)
- Add option to close flat box shutter at sequence end either before or after mount / observatory park (and roof close).
- Added a new option that will allow you to conditionally fail an Auto Focus run is its final validation fails (the original starting position will be restored).
- Altered the way in which SGPro waits for short frame image analysis to complete so that all users are not penalized when trying to account for slow running image history analysis.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Auto Focus frame validation from presenting a warning if final HFR is out of the expected range.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent SGPro from starting if the current equipment profile directory is deleted AND SGPro is unable to recreate a new one.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes result in an incorrect positional angle when solving with ASTAP or PlateSolve2
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to start manual Auto Focus from the Control Panel.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro would not auto connect the telescope when on camera rotation was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the camera UI might not ever be reenabled if a solve and sync action fails.
- Fixed an issue where the Flats Calibration Wizard would not properly override the flatbox brightness level if that option was enabled.
- Kind of fixed an issue where frame and focus might crash SGPro if image history analysis takes longer than the actual time to take the next frame and focus frame.
- Version 188.8.131.528
- File Size 73.29 MB
- Released On January 16, 2024