Change Log for SGPro (v220.127.116.114)
- Added functionality to the SGPro API that you can use to connect all gear for a sequence.
- Added functionality to the SGPro API that you can use to disconnect all gear for a sequence.
- Added unsupported functionality to the SGPro API that you can use to start a sequence.
- Added Whats New? content for SGPro 4.3 release.
- Final updates to help docs for official 4.3 release
- IMPORTANT!! PlateSolve 2 and 3 are no longer distributed as part of the SGPro installer. This means you will need to install them manually and then tell SGPro where you put them. Details in the help file.
- Updated PlateSolve 3 libraries to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue where capturing AutoFlats for a brand new sequence would fail to associate the flat events with their parent target.
- Fixed several small issues with PlateSolve3
- Version 18.104.22.1684
- File Size 72.32 MB
- Released On December 5, 2023