Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1689)
- Added a bunch of logging for pre-AutoFlats events to track down dawn flats hang.
- Added a watchdog mechanism to prevent a potential hang during the meridian flip if something internal to Windows fails.
- At sequence start SGPro will conditionally return the focuser to the position of the last known start (but only if the time of day of the current start is within plus / minus 1.5 hrs and the calendar day is plus / minus 15 days). This only applies to the 'Focus before Sequence Start' trigger.
- Remove flat box trace logging (issue seems to be fixed)
- Successful sequence recovery messages are now always sent to external notifications regardless of selected messaging filters.
- Fixed a condition that may cause the sequence to hang if a frame is started with just barely enough time to complete before the target end time.
- Fixed an issue where AutoFlats might ignore safe / unsafe conditions when it is run as a part of a parent sequence.
- Fixed an issue where sequence image history HFR might be way off for frames captured directly before an auto focus run.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro may indicate that it needs to be restarted when any setting in the Options Dialog is changed.
- Fixed an issue where specific sequence notifications that are designed to be sent regardless of user status level filters were not being sent.
- Version 22.214.171.1249
- File Size 70.48 MB
- Released On September 5, 2023