Change Log for SGPro (v184.108.40.2060)
- A target can now elect on start to perform a rotation without verification (blind rotation).
- SGPro will now log memory stats if it fails from an Out of Memory error.
- Alter the title bar color slightly so icons are more visible.
- Copying events from one target to another is substantially faster.
- Deleting a targets event is substantially faster.
- Minor layout changes to splash screen
- The ASTAP focus metrics provider will now wait up to 30 seconds to complete (up from 5).
- Windows have slightly lighter border color so they are more visible when floating atop mostly black images.
- Addressed several laggy aspects of sequence load.
- Addressed several UI issue that could leak Windows resources when SGPro was loading or opening a sequence.
- Attempting to center manually with incompatible sync settings will produce the proper error message (to the user)
- Corrected an issue where a failure in the centering routine might emit a message indicating that there was a failure with the auto guider.
- Fixed an issue that cause a sequence to fail if a target first slews and then rotates a camera, but has no plate solver selected.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a target event could cause an Out of Memory exception.
- Larger event numbers (up to 99) will no longer have their parent circle visually clipped by the event table.
- The Image History Detail window is re-sizable again.
- Version 220.127.116.110
- File Size 55.87 MB
- Released On January 15, 2022