Change Log for SGPro (v188.8.131.521)
- Additional logging for Rotator capabilities.
- Some sequence abort requests are now far more aggressive about ensuring that end of sequence options run.
- Better selected item rendering for dropdown lists
- Certain end of sequence actions now run in a way that, even upon failure, will not prevent subsequent actions from running (like telescope park)
- Fixed a bug that would cause timeout error safety notifications to skip external notifications (GNS, email, etc)
- Fixed an issue that might cause SGPro to dither repeatedly near the meridian when meridian flip is NOT enabled.
- Fixed an issue where a Light event may not be added to the Image History properly.
- Fixed an issue where Reset Progress from the Event Context menu did not work.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro would indicate that it only needed ASCOM 6.2 to run (instead of 6.5)
- Fixed an issue where some unrecoverable errors (camera timeouts) would not properly trigger sequence abort.
- Fixed an issue where the Target Settings window might open when clicking near the target active checkbox.
- Version 184.108.40.2061
- File Size 58.35 MB
- Released On September 6, 2022