Change Log for SGPro (v22.214.171.1247)
- For targets that require transit data calculations (altitude locks), the target name might contain a small dot out in front. If the dot is red, there was an error making some required calculation, if the dot is not red, it is queued for calculation soon. No dot indicates that the calculation was successful (or not needed).
- Large sequences will now start background loading, but deprioritize targets that are either inactive or complete.
- Attempt to address an issue where UI controls might suddenly start displaying a red X
- Attempt to fix a condition in which the target transit data might get out of sync with the time period shown in the Planning Assistant.
- Fixed an issue where altitude locked start and end times would not update after the background loader finished the required time calculations.
- Fixed an issue where altitude locked targets may select the wrong time when the desired altitude is close to transit.
- Fixed an issue where Open and Save Dialogs may not initialize to the proper directory.
- Fixed an issue where re-opening a sequence that had already been open would not properly start the sequence background load.
- Small changes and additional logging to track a rare issue where the Loading Target indicators do not hide when target load is complete.
- Version 126.96.36.1997
- File Size 58.35 MB
- Released On August 28, 2022