Change Log for SGPro (v22.214.171.1241)
- Charting of image history data has been relegated to a background task to make sequence loading faster.
- Only the three most recent sequence files will be opened automatically when the sequence is loaded.
- Sequence with a very large number of sequences are now prompted to remove unused sequence files.
- Fixed a rare issue where auto save, with perfectly bad timing, may cause a newly opened sequence to be clobbered with the data from the previously opened sequence.
- Fixed an issue that cause sequence saves to fail for very large sequences.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused a long delay in opening a sequence if sequences were opened in close proximity to one another.
- Fixed an issue where the limiter for image history was broken and SGPro would allow very large histories to be saved (would cause very slow load times).
- Fixed an issue where the target loading progress popup might not hide if the sequencer window is closed.
- Fixed an issue where very clicking on a new target very quickly after startup might do nothing.
- Possible fix for a rare condition in which the event loading progress will not hide when done.
- Sequences that have a very large number of history items are now automatically culled on load.
- Version 126.96.36.1991
- File Size 56.64 MB
- Released On April 15, 2022