Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1681)
- The name of the current profile is now displayed in the title bar of the Equipment and User profiles.
- Background load progress is now a super-small progress bar at the top of the sequencer form.
- Background load status is no longer reported in the status bar.
- Disabled some theme animation to see if it is affecting the frame and focus process.
- Profiles now have an icon to indicate if it has an attached note.
- Reduced the refresh rate of the frame and focus progress bar considerably.
- Reformatted the Image History tooltip for easier readability
- Fixed an issue where a Bayer pattern of None might be written to the FITS headers.
- Fixed an issue where a static tooltip might cover up the dynamic Image History tooltip
- Fixed an issue where Image History tooltips were not themed
- Fixed an issue where profiles listed in a profile manager may not match the profiles on disk.
- Fixed some small theming issues with list boxes.
- Minor theming issues for the tree control.
- Profile manager chooser tooltips have been repaired (so you can see profile names wider than the list)
- Profile manager choosers are now less sluggish.
- Version 22.214.171.1241
- File Size 56.70 MB
- Released On April 2, 2022