Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1686)
- Better separation between target name and radial progress bars in the sequence module.
- Now using an alternate method to query the rotator for its capabilities (new method is guaranteed to not cause the rotator to move during connect).
- The default color for new UI elements is now black. This should reduce the chance that a slow loading UI component might flash bright white before it is themed.
- Themed the scroll bars for the main image display. I think thats all of them, let us know if you see any others.
- Disabled numeric controls are now properly themed.
- Fixed a timing issue that might cause the UI to deadlock during sequence background load.
- Fixed an issue that might cause another targets events to flash briefly before returning to the events of the selected target.
- Fixed an issue where the SGPro might fail to emergency abort some equipment activities.
- Fixed several issues where a failure to install an external dependency like a star catalog would provide an unhelpful error.
- Misc small UI and theme tweaks
- Version 22.214.171.1246
- File Size 56.69 MB
- Released On March 22, 2022