Change Log for SGPro (v184.108.40.2062)
- All references to the onboard rotator position are now referred to as mechanical (from positional)
- Better loading progress feedback for sequences that have a lot of event rows in the first target.
- Post meridian flip centering routines will now also consider camera rotation in order to accommodate for mechanical inaccuracies (this is in addition to the normal behavior which may or may not rotate by 180 deg).
- After correcting an error indicating a PHD2 profile is not set, you will no longer be required to restart SGPro in order to pick up the new PPHD2 profile changes.
- Better failure behavior when PHD2 is not configured correctly
- Fixed a display bug in fast moving progress bars (like frame and focus)
- Fixed an issue where copying an event with progress may fail
- Fixed an issue where Flat events would fail to copy
- Fixed an issue where new sequences with less events than the current sequence would fail.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro may crash during frame and focus depending on the state of image history data in the sequence.
- Fixed an issue where time data about a target may show the data for the previously selected target.
- Fixed display issues for centering attempts with large errors.
- Mechanical rotation of the camera when a new target begins will now await completion before starting target event frames.
- Version 220.127.116.112
- File Size 56.31 MB
- Released On March 5, 2022