Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1997)
- Removing a sequence file now verifies the action before deleting.
- Removing a sequence image will now automatically close the image if it is currently open.
- Updated PinPoint error state messaging.
- Various color and contrast tweaks for all themes.
- Enable API logging menu item is now properly checked when the option is enabled.
- Fixed A LOT of issues where the main window of SGPro might act a little funny or not exactly like a Window in Win10 or 11 should behave (snapping to zones etc).
- Fixed an issue where a failure to initialize the PinPoint plate solver would cause SGPro to hang when opening images off of disk.
- Fixed an issue where the image thumbnail in the Pan and Zoom module might render a red X instead of the image until SGPro is restarted.
- SGPro will no longer cover the Windows Task Bar when maximized.
- The Mark Image as Bad overlay icon indicator has been properly embiggened.
- Version 188.8.131.527
- File Size 57.80 MB
- Released On May 7, 2022