Change Log for SGPro (v188.8.131.523)
- Added more logging information SMTP email message failures.
- For mount drivers that do not protect against it, SGPro will now condition both right ascension (values greater than 24) and azimuth (values greater than 360) before sending slew commands.
- When SGPro fails to save an image to disk, the notification will be much more specific about the nature of the error.
- Addressing rotator docking module and handling for sky vs mechanical angles.
- Fixed a condition in which SGPro might crash or fail initialize the Equipment Profile Manager when querying certain types of ASCOM switches.
- Fixed a condition that might cause the older native QSI driver to cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where a failure to reach the MSS licensing server might reset the SGPro license to the Lite version.
- Fixed an issue where drag to reorder targets might corrupt that targets events in certain circumstances (remote desktop especially)
- Fixed an issue where several potential errors during the optional pre-flip wait period would not propagate that issue to the notification system.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro might crash during evaluation of an image for Image History.
- Fixed an issue where the camera may not disconnect at end of sequence if the camera had already been warmed up from a previous unsafe event.
- Fixed an issue where the new Sequence Information tooltip icon would not be visible when the sequencer was in its Expanded Mode.
- Selecting Mechanical angle for rotator now zeros mechanical angle rather than sky angle.
- Version 184.108.40.2063
- File Size 58.55 MB
- Released On November 11, 2022