Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1684)
- Added a sequence status icon that, when hovered, will show additional sequence information (last used Equipment Profile, Current User Profile and Last Save Date).
- Added Sequence Information Tooltip next to the Run Sequence Buttons. This tooltip will show you, at a glance, several sequence options that were either not visible or difficult to view (like needing to open the Options dialog window)
- Ambient temperature (as reported by the environment device) can now be used as a file naming token.
- Instead of a single 30 minute timeout (safety) period when attempting to move from one event to the next, SGPro will use more precise timeout periods to track possible meridian flips, auto focus runs, filter changes, flat box changes and guider actions individually.
- The Mosaic and Framing Wizard can now add the initial panel to the canvas by using the numeric tile count fields at the bottom of the Mosaic Control Panel.
- The Mosaic and Framing Wizard can now center the existing capture area on the canvas via the context (right-click menu).
- The Mosaic and Framing Wizard can now create or reset to a single, centered mosaic on the canvas via the context (right-click menu).
- Updating Canon libraries to 13.15.20 for additional camera support
- Fixed a documentation error for dome-type observatories.
- Fixed an Image Grader bug that might cause the grader to fail after one of the Clear Images buttons was used.
- Fixed an image Grader issue where and image might be removed from the list visually, but on next attempt to grade, would still be graded in the background.
- Fixed an issue where long running Auto Focus sessions might cause the sequence to abort on timeout.
- Fixed an issue where the Issue Reporting Tool would always ask the time of the reported issue (even if you supplied it).
- Fixed tooltips not working for controls in the event table.
- Minor layout issues for the Issue Reporting Tool.
- Small tweak to see if it might address occasional failure of Flats Calibration Wizard to close.
- Version 22.214.171.1244
- File Size 58.54 MB
- Released On October 24, 2022