Change Log for SGPro (v220.127.116.110)
- Added a new option to reset device cache files from the UI (will be rebuilt at next connect).
- Additional switch device logging for troubleshooting.
- A failure to set the state for sequence start will now properly prompt to stop or continue sequence.
- Fixed an error where the ASCOM focuser might not be cleaned up correctly in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a clockwise manual rotator movement would contain a counter-clockwise arrow.
- Fixed an issue where bad cache values for available switch devices might cause an equipment profile to not load.
- Fixed an issue where some list view controls would clip the right edge when the scroll bar appeared.
- Fixed formatting and layout on the on the Center Scope dialog attempt list
- SMTP notification channels no longer require a username and password to function.
- Version 18.104.22.1680
- File Size 58.26 MB
- Released On July 11, 2022