Change Log for SGPro (v188.8.131.525)
- Themes! Choose from 5 different options: Light, Dark, Black, System or Follow Windows.
- Target tooltips: Almost all the information you could want all without having to open settings.
- At-a-glance Target Status Indicators: See if a target is set to slew, center, rotate or end at a set time. These indicators are now always visible and a great way to double check settings before starting.
- Extended Target List: Great for sequences with lots of targets... three times as many targets can be seen in this view.
- More target rotaion options. Set your camera rotation based on the rotator's mechanical or target's (sky) angle.
- A more useful toolbar (with customized visibility options).
- Switch profile portability. Edit sequence switch states on any machine even if that machine does not have the correct drivers installed.
- Way better layout and feedback for a target's altitude and time parameters.
- Switches refactor (SGPro no longer attempts to connect to all switches, only those that are required). Many general improvements in how switches are handled.
- Sequence background loading improvements. Faster, more stable and way more user feedback.
- The Create Sequence dialog in the Mosaic Wizard is now less difficult to see.
- GNS implementation overhaul (will now use your installed version of GNS)
- Improved image history tooltips
- Minor overhaul to the flats calibration wizard (no longer dependent on the sequence's gear; better math to arrive at the desired ADU level faster)
- Tooltip, warning and error message overhaul
- Significant reduction to probability of file corruption in saved data
- Minor changes to the Equipment Profile Manager layout.
- Many different tiny Quality of Life oriented changes
- Fixed several issues that would cause SGPro to misbehave with truly gargantuan sequences.
- SO... MANY... BUGS... SMASHED. Too many to list here.
- Version 184.108.40.2065
- File Size 56.84 MB
- Released On April 19, 2022