Change Log for SGPro (v220.127.116.116)
- Added a new warning to help explain why Sync Progress with Disk might appear that AutoFlats did not do any work.
- Added new logging that will report when the observatory thinks its done slewing.
- AutoFlats is now capable of detecting an issue in sky flats where the amount of light in the sky is changing rapidly enough that the predicted exposure time is not longer valid by the time the integration completes. AutoFlats can now detect this and compensate by applying a chasing offset to the next exposure.
- Manual AutoFlats runs will now attempt to set the sequence start switch state (from the main sequence) before starting.
- Another attempt at fixing flat box state synch issues
- Another attempt at resolving a timing issue with the UI that may cause the flat panel lamp to turn off just before taking the flat frame.
- Dawn flats now start at Civil Twilight (fixed from Astronomical Twilight in err).
- Fixed an issue that would not properly abort the sequence if observatory startup failed.
- Fixed an issue where AutoFlats would not await camera cooldown when starting.
- Fixed an issue where new AutoFlats events with no hint source would not use the default flat frame count for its filter.
- Fixed an issue where the AutoFlats scheduler preview would no longer open.
- Fixed an issue where the Run Sequence button may not be reenabled when AutoFlats ends.
- Sequences that undergo partial shutdown while awaiting a dawn AutoFlats run will no longer warm the camera, disconnect equipment or set end of sequence switch state until after the AutoFlats run is complete.
- Version 18.104.22.1686
- File Size 70.42 MB
- Released On June 26, 2023