Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1996)
- Flat Box status updates for the UI are now throttled.
- Flat Boxes now produce significantly less logs.
- No longer validating focuser moves.
- Reducing chatty logging for Flat devices.
- Updating ZWO Drivers, removing unsupported message for ZWO Native.
- Updating ZWO SDK
- Attempt at fixing a timing issue that may cause Alnitak(-like) flat boxes to seemingly randomly turn the lights off at the start of a flat frame. Unsure if this is the only issue (hard to reproduce)
- Failure by AutoFlats to perform FITS history interrogation now fails better (without crashing)
- Fixed an issue in AutoFlats that might cause a crash if the initial FITS file header interrogation fails.
- Fixed an issue where AutoFlats may crash when attempting to derive focus positions from previous runs.
- Fixed an issue where AutoFlats would fail if it was unable to adjust capture params even if the last frame was in range.
- Fixed an issue where some dialogs may fail to show (like the plate solve hint entry dialog from the image context menu).
- Fixed an issue where some OSC configurations might cause AutoFlats to fail.
- Version 188.8.131.526
- File Size 70.47 MB
- Released On May 23, 2023