Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1689)
- Added a new option to reset device cache files from the UI (will be rebuilt at next connect).
- Additional debug information for switches.
- The FITS header window is now resizable.
- The Image Grader window is now resizable
- A failure to set the state for sequence start will now properly prompt to stop or continue sequence.
- Attempt to fix an issue where an image might not size to fit on load.
- Better target loading behavior for fast clickers
- Fixed a condition in which user abort of a Sequence Recovery may not work properly.
- Fixed an error where the ASCOM focuser might not be cleaned up correctly in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a clockwise manual rotator movement would contain a counter-clockwise arrow.
- Fixed an issue where bad cache values for available switch devices might cause an equipment profile to not load.
- Fixed an issue where some list view controls would clip the right edge when the scroll bar appeared.
- Fixed an issue where the Equipment Profile Manager would not allow gain and offset value of Not Set to be used.
- Fixed formatting and layout on the on the Center Scope dialog attempt list
- Version 22.214.171.1249
- File Size 58.33 MB
- Released On July 10, 2022