Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1685)
- Added a refresh button to the Planning Assistant so that target ephemeris can be recalculated without having to close and reopen target settings.
- Final help docs update for version 4.1
- Allowable rotator error now allows for precision up to 2 decimal places.
- Altered the anchor position of the Planning Assistant such that it occupies more horizontal space instead of vertical.
- Made the new Target Tooltip less annoying in that it will no longer pop up and swallow your clicks when you are trying to operate on a target and will instead propagate those clicks to the target listview as normal.
- Fixed a few issues where SGPro would not respond properly to a change in the Windows Taskbar location changing.
- Fixed an issue where a user command to abort recovery may be ignored.
- Fixed several issues where changing target or observer locations would not properly recalculate target transit data.
- Maybe fixed an issue where SGPro could calculate an incorrect size for Maximized display mode.
- Planning Assistant sectional borders are rendering as expected again.
- Version 22.214.171.1245
- File Size 56.63 MB
- Released On April 9, 2022