Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1994)
- Holding down the SHIFT key with the LEFT or RIGHT arrow keys will adjust stretch points by 50.
- Reset Sequence - Preserve Progress now has a keyboard shortcut using Ctrl + Alt + R
- The target context menu now has a Set as Current Target option. Clicking it will set that target as the starting target for the next sequence run.
- Fixed an issue where mouse wheel and keyboard actions intended for a specific control may still propagate events to the active image causing erroneous zoom or stretch.
- Fixed an issue where some of the notification tiles in the notification center might be overlapping.
- Fixed an issue where the manual rotator position might report as 360 instead of 0.
- Fixed an issue where the sequence may fail to save an image if a Bayer pattern was defined.
- Fixed several small UI issues in the user profile manager.
- The target context menu has menu its menu separators missing making it harder to read.
- Version 188.8.131.524
- File Size 56.67 MB
- Released On April 8, 2022