Change Log for SGPro (v184.108.40.2061)
- At sequence start, the dialog providing different options for a camera TEC that is not at target temp can now use the Dont Ask Again option for Yes and Delay Start options.
- If the camera can report when it is downloading an image, SGPro will temporarily halt UI updates that may cause USB traffic. It may help with less-great USB hubs dropping data during heavy periods of congestion.
- The Flats Calibration Wizard will now use a linear least squares regression when enough data is available to it.
- A failure to fetch the mount position can no longer result in an erroneous pier flip.
- An audit of all windows to search for those that don't respond to ESC as a way to close the window has been completed.
- Fixed an issue where a restart on safe period may stop at the specified sequence end time even if it is not enabled.
- Fixed an issue where a sequence that fails and attempts to capture calibration frames afterward would also wait for safe conditions.
- Fixed an issue where auto saving the sequence during certain sensitive activities might break the sequence (because the sequence would try to save itself while changing at the same time).
- Fixed an issue where canceling a rotation using the manual rotator would not take a new plate solve frame when the sequence starts again.
- Fixed an issue where some mounts may not wait until a pre or post event park to complete before continuing the sequence.
- Fixed an issue where the Enable Image History check box in the Image History Detail window was not visible.
- Fixed an issue where the Flats Calibration could not start a new session if the previous one was aborted.
- Fixed an issue where the Zoom on Selection tool would not work properly on machines that uses a scaling value above the native resolution.
- For small screens, if a window is too large to fit in either dimension, it will open so that the title bar and close button is always visible.
- Minor equipment profile manager UI fixes and tweaks
- Relative focuser movement will no longer attempt to insert backlash compensation if that value pushes the focuser past its limits.
- The rotator should now better support both ASCOM v2 and v3 contracts.
- Version 220.127.116.111
- File Size 56.30 MB
- Released On March 1, 2022