Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1992)
- Added functionality to the SGPro API that you can use to connect all gear for a sequence.
- Added functionality to the SGPro API that you can use to disconnect all gear for a sequence.
- Added the beta implementation of the SkyTools 4 target importer.
- Added unsupported functionality to the SGPro API that you can use to start a sequence.
- Added Whats New? content for SGPro 4.3 release.
- Final updates to help docs for official 4.3 release
- First full draft of AutoFlats documentation (not online yet).
- IMPORTANT!! PlateSolve 2 and 3 are no longer distributed as part of the SGPro installer. This means you will need to install them manually and then tell SGPro where you put them. Details in the help file.
- SkyTools target imports will now prioritize the slew action start time over the individual image start time.
- Temporarily re-enabled the old Flats Wizard until AutoFlats can cover all use cases.
- Updated PlateSolve 3 libraries to the latest version.
- Fix an AutoFlats UI issue where attempting to override a flat events reference event would not stick.
- Fixed an issue for the AutoFlats preview where the preview window could not be moved.
- Fixed an issue where capturing AutoFlats for a brand new sequence would fail to associate the flat events with their parent target.
- Fixed an issue where PlateSolve 3 might return crazy values after reporting a successful solve.
- Fixed an issue where sequence and equipment profile AutoFlats scheduler may not save changes.
- Fixed an issue where SkyTools imported target end time may be inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue with AutoFlats where end of sequence actions may not run after dawn flats are completed.
- Fixed an issue with AutoFlats where it may not start when run as part of a sequence.
- Fixed several small issues with PlateSolve3
- Version 188.8.131.522
- File Size 73.25 MB
- Released On December 7, 2023