Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1992)
- The Equipment Profile selector dialog is now resizable (e.g. new sequence from profile).
- Fixed a condition in which a corrupt email settings file might cause email notifications to fail silently.
- Fixed an issue that may cause sub-degree camera rotation values to fail even when they are within the user specified range.
- Fixed an issue where equipment profile deletion may result in the global profile list being out of sync.
- Fixed an issue where FLI cameras might cause certain unrelated FITS headers to be skipped.
- Fixed an issue where moon rise and set fields would not show if there were none of those types remaining in the current day.
- Fixed an issue where, after deleting an equipment profile, the next profile selection may not register.
- Fixed an issue where, after saving a sequence as a profile, that profile might show up in subsequent listings as a blank.
- Version 188.8.131.522
- File Size 58.56 MB
- Released On December 28, 2022