Change Log for SGPro (v188.8.131.526)
- The event options window will now anchor itself above the event row if it will not fit below.
- Fixed an issue where a sequence event with no filter defined might not use the correct exposure time for auto focus.
- Fixed an issue where conversion of a locked end altitude to time of day may return a value the occurs prior to the start time.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro might be able to display duplicate device names.
- Fixed an issue where the Planning Assistant might show multiple days along the X axis.
- Fixed an issue where the sequence would not warn of a light of flat event not using a filter.
- Target Settings and Planning Assistant are now more accurate in restoring the desired time for altitude locked start and end parameters (when there is more than one correct answer).
- Version 184.108.40.2066
- File Size 58.25 MB
- Released On July 17, 2022