Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1683)
- Added support for Eagle Switch custom user labels.
- Better health checking for External Notification Channels when sequence starts.
- Better messaging when an AntiVirus application prevents SGPro from downloading and installing an update.
- If running a camera warmup, the end of sequence actions complete notification will now read that end of sequence switch state will run afterward.
- Required switch devices for the current sequence will now connect and disconnect with the Connect All Equipment command.
- Email endpoints can now be either SMTP or secure Gmail connections.
- Fixed a condition where canceling config changes to External Notification Channels might not revert configs back to the original state.
- Fixed an issue in the control panel for switch devices tab where a switch device might get added multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where double clicking the title bar of a fixed size window would still maximize it.
- Version 22.214.171.1243
- File Size 57.76 MB
- Released On May 27, 2022