Change Log for SGPro (v126.96.36.1994)
- Connected and disconnected buttons are now blatantly red / green to help indicate status (icon also changes to help the color impaired).
- SGPro Orange is now less prevalent in themes.
- The system theme now more closely resembles SGPro original colors (unless you have a windows theme installed).
- Light and System Theme tweaks are more constrasty.
- Fix broken camera cooler toggle switch.
- Fixed an issue where a successful meridian flip would indicate it failed due to user intervention (maybe).
- Fix issue where target tooltip times may be swapped
- When SGPro is maximized on start, it will no longer cover the taskbar
- Fixed an issue where a sequence may not be usable when downgrading from the 4.1 beta (requires new download of SGPro 4.0).
- A fix for slightly blurry icons in the tool bars
- Reduced bluriness for images appearing on buttons
- Fixed an issue where SGPro may hang on close.
- Fixed an issue where the auto focus settings in the profile manager may not open.
- Fixed an issue in the Mosaic and Framing tools that could fail to find object location before fetching the canvas image.
- Fixed a rendering issue for the profile chooser
- Fixed an issue where numeric entry controls might render with a thick border.
- Fixed an issue where the loading or waiting indicator icon would not appear.
- Version 188.8.131.524
- File Size 55.52 MB
- Released On November 26, 2021