- Version 22.214.171.1241
- Download 2255
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 8, 2020
- Last Updated January 17, 2021
- A better message about why ASCOM offset cannot be used when an incompatible version of ASCOM platform is detected.
- A simple warning dialog to ensure users know they are running beta software.
- ASCOM version is now logged and added to forum posts created via the SGPro issue reporting tool.
- ASTAP as Auto Focus Metric Provider
- Full support for the offset parameter in ASCOM cameras
- Left-Clicking the cog icon for event options shows the options dialog immediately, Right-Clicking the cog icon will show the context menu.
- Sequence file name can now be used as a file naming token (using %sq).
- You can now select ASTAP as the focus metrics provider for Auto Focus (ensure that you have the latest version of ASTAP installed).
- Control panel camera layout supports offset for camera gain settings (paired with gain)
- General control panel layout tweaks
- A localization issue that could cause an invalid date format for DATE-OBS and DATE-LOC FITS headers.
- Addressing issue where ASCOM 6.4 users were receiving an error about get_Offset.
- An issue that could cause camera gain not to save properly
- An issue that could cause the sequence to (incorrectly) think it needs access to a switch on sequence start.
- An issue that would prevent the equipment profile manager from opening when the new switch cache was missing.
- An issue that would prevent users with ASCOM versions 6.4 and below from connecting the camera (maybe fix).
- An issue where ASCOM cameras that support gain, but not offset would not show available gains in the dropdown list.
- An issue where gear might disconnect prior to running end of sequence actions.
- An issue where some users could not open images from disk (SGPro would hang).
- An issue where some users were unable to start an SGPro trial
- An issue where the Equipment Profile Manager would not open if installed ASCOM Switch Devices had never been connected.
- An issue where where auto focus may not be properly terminated during an unsafe condition.
- An issue with ASCOM camera gain where a sequence may not save the value properly.
- ASCOM Switch Devices will now temporarily disconnect in order to show their settings dialog.
- Corrected an issue where the version update notification would download the wrong file.
- Corrected an issue where the version update notification would read that v2.7 was the latest release.
- End of sequence switch state is now deferred until camera warm-up is complete.
- Several ASCOM camera offset related bugs (including file naming issues).
- SGPro should now allow ASCOM cameras to connect when ASCOM 6.5 is not installed.
- SGPro will no longer warn a user about needing ASCOM 6.5 when user already has it.
- SGPro will now properly rebuild the child switch list after SwitchDevice settings are altered.
|Sequence Generator 126.96.36.1991 (32-bit).exe||Download|