Change Log for SGPro (v18.104.22.1685)
- Better separation of information and actions in the docking modules.
- Closing Images now asks if you meant to click that menu item (supports dont show again).
- SGPro will present a clear failure when an attempt is made to use Pinpoint in the 64-bit version.
- Applying an equipment profile to an existing sequence will no longer reset the user profile.
- Docking modules content separation lines are now visible in all themes.
- Fixed a bug where SGPro might crash if you ask the mosaic wizard to replace all current targets with its new ones.
- Fixed a bug where targets added to the sequence from the mosaic wizard might permanently display Creating Events when selected...
- Fixed an event rendering issue for new sequences when the default number of initial events was greater than 5.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a new target to take an excessively long time to make.
- Fixed an issue that may cause handlers for event controls to run more than one time per action.
- Fixed an issue that might allow the sequence to get out of sync with the UI.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow a target to delete more than one event.
- Fixed an issue where none of the context menu items for an event worked properly.
- Fixed an issue where SGPro might crash or do extra work if a target was moved while background load running.
- Fixed an issue where showing or hiding the extended target list may cause the sequencer window to render black boxes.
- Fixed an issue where the mosaic wizard would pre-fill the target name with a cache ID instead of the common name.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the current image tab could be out of sync with the main title bar.
- Fixed lots of little theme and UI issues.
- Image utilities for Close All Images and Close All Images Except This One have been fixed.
- Version 22.214.171.1245
- File Size 55.54 MB
- Released On December 8, 2021