Change Log for SGPro (v22.214.171.1244)
- It is now easier to identify which equipment profile you are modifying (or if you are working on a new profile) in the profile editor.
- SGPro will no longer poll the switch name during runtime. If you change the name of the switch, it will not be picked up until SGPro is restarted.
- SGPro will no longer attempt to poll a switch that is not connected.
- Attempt to fix an issue where (mostly) remote desktop users may see black boxes on start.
- Fixed a small rendering issue with equipment settings buttons.
- Fixed an issue that may incorrectly identify a multi-state switch as a 2 state switch.
- Removed unnecessary rendering of equipment buttons.
- The Equipment Profile Manager is now reset properly after closing it and opening it multiple times.
- Version 126.96.36.1994
- File Size 55.57 MB
- Released On December 6, 2021